There's nice recording studios in Miami Beach with million dollar artwork hanging from the ceiling. We don't have that! What we do have is state-of-the-art equipment used by the same artists that are on the radio today. The rest is just extra. When Pitbull, Rick Ross and DJ Laz were looking for a Miami Recording Studio they came to us. Come over the bridge to the real Miami and record 10 more songs that what you can in those over-priced studios.
Recording rates as low as $30. All the professional equipment, all you bring is the talent.
Mixing rates start as low as $50. Our chief mix engineer has 30+ years experience in the music industry.
Mastering rates start as low as $100. Contact us for more info regarding our radio ready quality guarantee.
- API 1608 Recording Console
- 16 Input Channels
- Full Center Section Control
- Analog Metering
- ATC SCM 150
- JL Audio f212 Subwoofer
- Yamaha NS 10s
- Focal CMS Subwoofer
- Bryston 4B ST Pro Power Amp
- Lake LP26 Crossover and Equalizer
- AKG C451
- Audix D6
- Coles 4050 ST Stereo Ribbon (2)
- Korby Audio Kat System with U67 and
- Apple 8-Core Two Quad-Core Processors
- Apogee Symphony I/O with Expansion Card
- Avid Pro Tools HDX
- Apple 27” Display Monitor
- Samsung 27” Monitor
- Samsung 46” HDTV/Monitor
- Avid Pro Tools 10 and 11
- Waves Horizon Bundle
- Waves SSL 4000 Bundle
- Melodyne Studio
Pre-amps and Compressors
- Neve 1073 DPA (2 channel)
- John Hardy M-1 Deluxe (2 channel)
- Tube-Tech Cl 1B
- Purple Audio MC77
- Empirical Labs EL-8SX Distressor (2)
- Universal Audio LA-3A (2)
© 2019 305HipHop.com. Perpetual Solutions Inc. All Rights Reserved.